What was you wearing in 2017?
Global fashion search platform Lyst has run through what everyone was looking for in 2017. They compiled the list from global results, revealing information that goes beyond just this year’s fashion trends.
Outerwear brands such as The North Face and Patagonia headed up the list of 5 Most Desirable labels in the world. Palace had an exceptional year, with searches growing a ludicrous 340%.
Then you had the power of celebrity, with Drake almost singlehandedly fuelling the desire for Stone Island.
See the 10 highlights from the list below.
Keep it locked to Above The Sole for all of your streetwear needs.
1. Men took things outside with Patagonia and The North Face.
2. Streetwear went mainstream.
3. Cycling saw the largest growth in sports clothing.
4. Pink was the color that saw the most movement.
5. Straight leg jeans grew in popularity in the U.S. while it was skinny jeans in the UK.
6. Sweatpants were worn everywhere.
7. Cardholders were the accessory of the year.
8. Logos continued to grow.
9. Cargo pants were back.
10. Rompergate gained global attention.
11. It was the year of the sneaker collab.